Hello I'm Ömer Buğer
Ömer Buğer has been serving in Energy and Investment Department since 2007 at Eren
Holding as Contracts and Planning Manager being responsible for Multinational Contract &
Commercial Management for more than 4.000 contracts valued at more than 5 billion USD
with the projects related with Energy, Port, Construction, and Paper Industries.
Born in 1984 and graduated from Koç University as Industrial Engineer in 2007. He is
certified as Contract and Commercial Management Expert (CCME) in 2015 and shortlisted
by IACCM (World Commerce & Contracting) for the Innovation & Excellence Awards 2020
with his project called "Milestone Map".
Member of TÜSİAD China Network, voluntary business organization of leading executives of
Turkey and representative of Eren Port in TÜRKLİM (Turkish Port Operators Association).
Contract Management on Mega Projects
• Contract Negotiation and Execution Differences based on Culture (Pros and Cons)
• Involvement of more than 20 countries with more than 100 contracts
• Social and Environmental Adaptation
• Strategic Procurement tactics
• Techniques to be executed to mitigate the risk