Matthieu Van Bockstael
Group Category Manager "EPC Contracting", "Engineering Services" & "Technical Assistance"
Dec 2015 - Present · Paris France
Part of the Department of Operational Projects/Project Management Office in charge of the procurement categories:
- EPC Contracting: around 2Bn€ covering EPC, Multipackage, Alliance and major construction contracts.
- Engineering Services: around 500M€ covering Technical studies, FEED, Owner's Engineer and EPCM.
- Technical Assistance: around 200M€ with specific focuses on France, Belgium and Netherlands.
Personally in charge of:
- Conducting strategic procurement: analysis of spend and business needs, anticipation of future needs, supplier market analysis and market dynamics.
- Leading the development of procurement strategies in close cooperation with business operations and stakeholders.
- Developing, implementing and revising Group Policies (Engineering Services, Technical Assistance) and Group FrameWork Agreements.
- Defining and implementing an action plan to deploy strategies with BUs/entities.
- Steering economic and supplier performance.
- Adapting strategy in response to changes (market, internal budgets, technologies).
- Consolidating and strengthening Market Intelligence.
- Implementing Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) at the relevant level including the consolidation of KPIs.
- Providing Knowledge Management.
- Boosting Insourcing/Inselling performance by providing dedicated support to both parties.
- Oversight & support of major ENGIE's industrial projects on Contract Management (Contracting Strategy, Qualification/Selection of main contractors and Procurement).